- Friday 08 Nov – Sunday 10 Nov
- Free Shuttles
- Food & accomodation is your own responsibility
- Most riders are staying at Satvik Backpackers
- Bike Market will be running shuttles on Saturday and Sunday morning.
- A Beer & Braai will take place at Zwakala Brewery on Saturday afternoon from 3pm.
How to get there:
The Bike Market Shuttle takes us to Tzaneen for a weekend of ripping some of South Africa’s best trails situated in the picturesque Magoebaskloof mountain range. Just a 3.5 hour ride from Joburg, Remi’s Trails is a hand-built trail network known for fast, flowy downhills, lots of man-made and natural features, drops, jumps, berms, rock gardens, step downs and gaps.
There are three enduro lines starting at the top of the mountain that take about 3-4 minutes to decend if you’re really sending it. Best part is, the Bike Market Shuttle drops you at the top of the mountain so no pedalling is required to get back to the top.