- Get cash for your bicycle
- We can collect anywhere in South Africa
- The quickest and safest way to unlock the value of your bicycle
- The quickest and easiest way to sell your bike
- You contact us | We pay you | Then we collect
- Unlock the value of your old bicycle
- Professional asset handling
- All our valuations are based on market-related fair values
- Submit a photo and basic details.
- A sales administrator will help you complete the remaining paperwork and pay you directly.
- We arrange collections/courier. All we ask of you is to have the bike boxed professionally at your Local Bike Store.
– Local Jo Burger? We can collect it from your door or be a legend and drop at our shop in Sandton.
What happens next after submission?
The Bike Market buying team will evaluate your bike or other biking goods and request further details if needed.
We’ll contact you to discuss a final purchasing value.
Once approved, we’ll sort out the paperwork and pay you directly.
All logistics & booking the courier for collection will be organised by us.
What we need from you:
- ID copy
- Bank details for payment
- Secondhand goods 264 form
- Address for collection